Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Welll....

Hail,
First off, I am a git for not posting for so long. Sorry, seriously. It's inconsiderate.

Having said that, things have been going on. I am posting at another blog, imaginatively entitled "a stranger's fever" (astrangersfever.blogspot.com), and if anyone is reading this, I would be glad to see/hear from them there.

I will be putting up links and so forth once I can work out how to do it again.

Either way, thanks for the listening through what, looking back, was a rather remarkable period of my life.

Love,
John

1 Comments:

Blogger Bail advocate in delhi said...

I am truly blissful to hear this great truth and trust from an accomplished pharmaceutical formulation companies in india. What's more your remark truly provided for me trust and courges to do all my best in my study.
Thanks

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home